Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Client: “[Indian outsourcer] says he can do this site for $200.  Why should I go with...

Client: “[Indian outsourcer] says he can do this site for $200. Why should I go with...: "

Client: “[Indian outsourcer] says he can do this site for $200. Why should I go with you?”


Me: “Has he done any work for you in the past?”


Client: Yeah! He did [Other Site] for me.


[I load the other site]


Me: “The entire site’s done in Flash.”


Client: “Huh?”


Me: “It’s a site for iPhone users.”


Client: “I know. Cool, huh?”


Me: “It’s a site for iPhone users… none of whom can see it…”


Client: “Huh?”


Me: “The iPhone doesn’t support Flash.”


Client: “Well it looks fine on my PC!”


Me: “Do you have an iPhone?”


Client: “No.”


Me: “…”


Client: “Tell you what, I’m just gonna go with [Indian outsourcer]. He seems like he knows what he’s doing and I’m not sure you do.”


Me: “Have fun.”

"

No comments:

Post a Comment